I am really excited about participating in the 2012 Debut Author Challenge hosted by The Story Siren. There are a ton of books coming out in 2012 that I already can't wait to get my hands on so I know I will be completing this challenge early in the year. If you are interested in signing up, here are the details:
- To read & review a minimum of twelve young adult or middle grade debut novels between the dates of January 1, 2012 – January 31, 2013.*
*The 2013 extension is so that December Debuts can be read and count toward the challenge.
- Any advance reader copies you read from 2012 BEFORE the January 1st start date DO NOT count toward the challenge!
- You can read twelve books in one month, or one book a month. It doesn’t matter as long as you have 12 read by the end of the year!
RULES & GUIDELINES:
- You must have a Blog to post your reviews or be a member of Goodreads. Youtube Book Reviewers count too!
- Your blog/video must be written in English.
- Deadline to join is May 31, 2012.
- Must be a young adult or middle grade title.
- Must be the author’s YA or MG debut, released in 2012.
- If an author has a previous novel published for adults or children, they can still qualify for the challenge.
- If an author has a previous YA or MG title, they do not qualify for the challenge.
What are you waiting for? Go sign up!